Target floor lamps come in a wide variety of colors, designs and dimensions. The Downbridge floor lamp with shade black/tan is one of the more popular lamps that Target sells. It has a really nice elegant look to it, and feels surprisingly sturdy. The way this Target floor lamp looks sort of reminds me of an oversized fancy desk lamp, with an adjustable head. And for just $70, this is a really good value compared to other boutique lamp stores………….
- Black base with tan shade
- Maximum 100 watt bulb
- Dimensions are 61.75 Inches (H) x 11.0 Inches (W) x 11.0 Inches (D)
- Target’s Threshold brand, Project 62 and several others sold in the Target lamp aisle
Target Lamps, Desk and Floor Lamps
Target lamps are always changing in design and price, but lately I’ve noticed a number of chic and elegant designs. What is everyone’s favorite Target floor lamp they’ve purchased? If anyone has a really good story about a Target lamp helping to finish a room or as a perfect compliment to furniture, I’d love to hear about it! And if you can’t make it out to Target, give these items a try…..
– Verilux SmartLight Full Spectrum LED Modern Floor Lamp with Adjustable Brightness, Flexible Gooseneck and Easy Controls – Reduces Eye Strain and Fatigue – Ideal for Reading, Artists, Craft (White)
– Dellemade TD00145 Sputnik Chandelier Floor Lamp for Bedroom,4-Lights Glass Shade Floor Light for Living Room,Brass/Gold
Other posts and links you might like….
Trader Joe’s Wreaths review